Endowed Scholarship Support for Iowa's Student-Athletes
The goal of the Hawkeye Visions Endowment program is to work with Hawkeye supporters to secure sufficient resources to endow each student-athlete scholarship in all 20 sports. Your investment in the future of Hawkeye Athletics can permanently endow a variety of student-athlete scholarships.
Gifts to the Hawkeye Visions Endowment Program can be made via:
- Outright gift or multi-year pledge of cash or appreciated securities
- Bequest in a will or trust
- Charitable remainder trust, gift annuity, or other life income gift
- Designation of the UI Center for Advancement as beneficiary of an IRA, qualified retirement plan, pension benefits or annuity
- Combination of the above
Please note that named scholarships will be awarded once the appropriate endowment is received and sufficient payout has been generated.
Please consider how you can support the Hawkeye Visions Endowment Program today. Your gift is an investment that will pay important dividends for future generations of student-athletes and the University they represent.
A gift of $1,000,000 or more provides a named, endowed scholarship for a specific team position.
- For Example: The John and Jane Doe Men's Basketball Point Guard Scholarship
A gift of $500,000 - $999,999 provides a named, endowed scholarship for a specific sport.
- For Example: The Doe Family Softball Scholarship
A gift of $100,000 - $499,999 provides a named, endowed partial scholarship but not for a specific sport or position.
- For Example: The John and Jane Doe Athletic Scholarship