National I-Club Events
View Events Calendar Hawkeye State TourThis annual statewide outreach tour features Hawkeye coaches, student-athletes, and athletics department staff at numerous locations in Iowa and around the Midwest between April and June each year. All Hawkeye fans are invited to attend, event cost varies by location. For additional information about the Hawkeye State Tour and to register for a location near you, visit hawkeyestatetour.com. Hawkeye HuddlesFree pre-game receptions are held on the road with the Hawkeyes prior to away games for football as well as the Big Ten Tournaments for men's basketball, women's basketball, and wrestling. Read more. I-Club Contributor EventsMembers of the I-Club are invited to events throughout the year based on their giving level.
- Spring Contributors Lunch: Each spring the I-Club hosts the annual Appreciation Lunch, held on the concourse of Carver-Hawkeye Arena, prior to the public football spring practice. Members of the I-Club at the Bronze, Silver, Gold, Champion, Kinnick Society, and Kinnick Society Gold levels will receive an invitation to enjoy lunch with other loyal Hawkeye fans!
- Fall Kick-off Reception: The annual Fall Kickoff Reception is held prior to one of the first home football games. For contributors to Iowa Athletics at the Golden Hawks, Champion Hawks, Kinnick Society, and Kinnick Society Gold levels. The pre-game luncheon is held at the Iowa Baseball Field (weather permitting). Invitations are mailed to qualifying contributors in July or August.
- Kinnick Society Dinner: The Kinnick Society Dinner is held each fall at a surprise location for members of the I-Club at the Kinnick Society Level. Past locations have included the court in Carver-Hawkeye Arena, the endzone at Kinnick Stadium, and outfield of the Pearl Softball Field. Invitations are mailed in early fall to I-Club members at the Kinnick Society and Kinnick Society Gold levels.
- Women's Basketball Tip-Off Reception: The annual Women's Basketball Tip-Off Reception is held prior to an early season home game for contributors at the Bronze Hawks Level or above. Coach Lisa Bluder and the assistant coaches will join I-Club members at Carver-Hawkeye Arena prior to tip-off and give an outlook for the game. Invitations will be sent to qualifying members in the fall.
- Named Scholarship Awards Reception: The annual Athletic Named Scholarship Celebration dinner is held each winter and recognizes contributors of athletic named scholarships and the student-athletes receiving those scholarships. Invitations are sent to qualifying contributors.
- Kinnick Society Gold Event: This annual event is planned exclusively for members of the I-Club at the Kinnick Society Gold level and is hosted by Director of Athletics Gary Barta. Members will receive an invitation to enjoy an evening with other Kinnick Society Gold members in addition to coaches and administrative staff.
- Thankathon: This annual event is held at the beginning of each year and features UI student-athletes and coaches with a combination of postcard notes and calls to contributors to Hawkeye athletics to thank them for their continued support. This has been a very successful event each year, and the callers and contributors truly enjoy the experience.
- Week of Appreciation: Another opportunity for us to say thank you to those that provide private support and great opportunities to Our Hawkeyes through the I-Club. During this annual weeklong event, our coaches, student-athletes, athletics staff, and former Hawkeyes take to social media using the hashtag #ThanksHawks throughout the week to share why they are thankful for support at Iowa and why it is great to be a Hawkeye.